Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ethan

Hey everyone!



So now I've finally started a blog! Yay! It took me a long time to get around to doing it, but here it is. I am really excited to keep everyone updated with what's going on in our lives. For those of you who don't know, I am officially a mom! :) Crazy, I know, but totally worth it! Things have been crazy this last week and I'll have to fill you guys in. Long story short, I had Ethan on the 23rd of December. He came at 8:14 a.m. Steel Magnolias was on when he came out. Lol. But he was 8 pds. 6 oz. and 22 in. long! I couldn't believe how big he was because I didn't think my stomach was even that big! But he is so dang cute! Here are some pics!



Courtesy of Mike Christiansen

Courtesy of Mike Christiansen

Well I have to get going, Mom is watching him for me right now and I've been on here for awhile trying to set things up....I'll update again later this week with more pics as soon as I get them downloaded! :) Love you guys!


-Heather & Ethan

1 comment:

  1. love you much! miss the both of you. happy valentine's. xoxo Liz

    ReplyDelete